Catalyst Micro Jacket (Men's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30709
Prepare for frigid temperatures at high elevations with The North Face Catalyst Micro Jacket, an 800-fill goose down insulated jacket that can be worn as a sleek midlayer in the coldest mountain environments, or compressed into its pocket and carried as an emergency layer. Part of the Summit Series, the Catalyst Jacket features water-resistant down and offers outstanding warmth, even if you’re exposed to moisture during your assault on the summit. Densely woven Pertex Quantum exterior is lightweight and breathable, yet durable enough to withstand seasons of wear and tear. FlashDry underarm panels maintain mobility while securing skins to the bottoms of your skis or wielding climbing tools.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- 800 fill Eastern European down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- FlashDry™ panels under arms enhance comfort
- Slimmer down chambers with deep baffles capture and maintain more warmth
- Sleek, fixed, fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood swivels with head for a natural, unobstructed view
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Stuffs into its own handwarmer pocket
Vendor ProductId: A2V2
Review ProductId: 30709