Eliza Touring Kayak (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 11042
The Eliza touring kayak by Necky sets the standard for a woman's specific high performance platform. Necky has made a new women's kayak that feels so comfortable and form fitting you never want to get out of it. The Eliza has a compact cockpit giving you total security and helps you to feel more in touch with your boat giving you better control. The balance is exceptional for anyone who is learning to boat and the maneuverability and reduced drag will help you keep up with the guys, or just plain leave them behind.
This Eliza Touring Kayak is the polymer version.
- Ergonomically designed cockpit geared for a small to medium female frame
- Shallow V hull
- Necky touring seat with backband
- Bow and stern Cross Lock hatches with bulkheads
- Comfort Fit thigh braces
- Reflective deck rigging
- Rudder system with adjustable foot pedals
- Light weight
- The Eliza cockpit is wide at the hips but shorter in length, allowing for easier spray deck installation and removal.
- The 15' length hull provides optimum efficiency at cruising speed.
- Low windage and water shedding fore deck combined with a low rear deck allow a small to medium torso to have unrestricted, spirited paddling
- Polymer version (Plastic)
Weight: 49 lbs.
Vendor ProductId: Eliz7
Review ProductId: 11042
Shopping for a canoe or kayak? Watch Rock/Creek paddling expert Sara Horne’s boating intro!
"Getting into paddling can be pretty confusing. There are a zillion different boat options, and it can be pretty tough to decide what kind of canoe or kayak is best for what you’d like to do. Do you need a sea kayak, a recreational kayak or a touring kayak? Do you want to run creeks with multiple whitewater rapids, or load up your boat with a weekend’s camping gear and paddle from island to island?"