Quick 2 Cook System
In Stock Product Number: 33405
The Quick™ 2 system is a complete cook and eat system, designed as the go-to solution for the widest range of backcountry uses and meals. Insulated mugs and DeepDish™ plates combine with both nonstick and uncoated hard-anodized aluminum for the ultimate in lightweight, cook-anything utility.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces
- Ultralight hard-anodized aluminum; one nonstick and one uncoated for maximum versatility.
- Compact: Efficient nesting design saves valuable pack room.
- Includes mugs and plates for two.
- Includes: (1)1.5L Hard-anodized nonstick pot, (1) 2.5L hard-anodized pot, (1) Aluminum strainer lid, (2) DeepDish™ plates, (2) Double-Wall Insulated mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Made in Thailand
Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz / 795 g
Material: Ultralight hard-anodized aluminum
Dimensions: Packed Size 7.75 x 5 in / 19.7 x 12.7 cm
Volume: 1.5L pot, 2.5L pot
Vendor ProductId: 6597
Review ProductId: 33405
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Handle Stays Cool
- Scratches Easily
- Uneven Heating
Comments about MSR Quick 2 Cook System:
After 6 uses this set began to show major wear. The coating flakes off in the food, the knob on the lid broke off. I did like the plates and mugs that came with it. Sadly my old coleman scout mess kit is better quality and does not have a coating to flake off into my food. The msr rep told me the coating is a part of metal and couldn't flake off until I showed him my set. Don't buy these msr sets.