Quick 2 System
Product Number: 19716
The MSR Quick 2 system is a complete cook and eat system, designed as the go-to solution for the widest range of backcountry uses and meals. Insulated mugs and DeepDish plates combine with both nonstick and uncoated hard-anodized aluminum for the ultimate in lightweight, cook-anything utility.
- Includes: (1)1.5L nonstick DuraLite™ DX pot, (1) 2.5L hard-anodized pot, (1) strainer lid, (2) DeepDish™ plates, (2) insulated stainless steel mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Ultralight hard-anodized aluminum; one non-stick and one uncoated for maximum versatility.
- Compact: Efficient nesting design saves valuable pack room.
- Comprehensive: Includes mugs and plates for two.
- Modular: Nested design accommodates additional insulated mugs (sold separately), or leave something at home to save even more weight.
Weight: 1 lbs 12 oz / 795.6 g (total)
Material: Nonstick DuraLite, Hard-anodized
Dimensions: D 7.75" (19.7 cm) x H 5" (12.7 cm)
Volume: 51 oz / 1500 ml, 85 oz / 2500 ml
Vendor ProductId: 21605
Review ProductId: 19716
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Distributes Heat Evenly
- Easy To Clean
- Handle Stays Cool
- Heats Quickly
- Multi Functional
- Retains Heat
- Car camping
- Large groups
- Long distance travel
Comments about Msr Quick 2 System:
I like that this system does everything for me. I can bring it all when I am car camping or only take the small pot and lid when I am backpacking. The small pot is non-stick, great for cooking up the sauces. The large pot is not non-stick. great for boiling water for past, ect.
The only thing that I could really do without was the mugs. They are not spill proof and they do not retain their heat for very long.