Trango 4 Tent
In Stock Product Number: 25539
First introduced in 1995, Trangos have become standard issue for mountaineering expeditions year-round. Teardrop-shaped front and rear doors conveniently tuck away, welded loops for securing the fly and a bathtub-style floor for better weather protection.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Direct Connection point secures tent body, frame and fly at each guy out point for a solid connection between all three components
- Large dry entry vestibules with brow pole provide ample headroom and room for gear storage
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- Snow flaps on front vestibule seal out spindrift
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped 'bathtub floor' construction, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested.
- Internal Tension Shelves provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent allows ventilation and view through the fly window
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Bartacks color code webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets or an accessory gear loft (sold separately)
- Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
- Loops for internal guy system
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately) REWORD
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Capacity: 4
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Minimum Weight: 11 lb. 12 oz.; 5.31 kg.
- Interior Peak: 50"; 127 cm
- Floor Area: 57 sq. ft.; 5.3 m2
- Pole #: 5
- Packed Diameter: 9"x28", 23 cm x 71 cm
- Tent Material: 70D Nylon 190T Taffeta 10000mm Ether Type PU FR (Tent), 100% Nylon, 40D Nylon 238T Ripstop FR DWR (Tent), 100% Nylon, 70D Nylon Taffeta 1500mm PU/SIL, 100% nylon, DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Tent Pole Diameter: 10.25
- Pitch Light Weight: 8 lb. 4 oz.; 3.73 kg.
- Vestibule Area: 16 sq. ft. 1.5 m2, Vestibule 2 Area: 7 sq. ft. 0.6 m2
Weight: Pack Weight: 12 lb. 14 oz.; 5.83 kg.
Vendor ProductId: OU9657
Review ProductId: 25539
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
We used Trango 4 at trail camp on Mt. Whitney. It was the last weekend of April and the night was very windy. It was not snow storm but strong wind blew all night long. Outside temperature was about 25 degree and inside tent was warm and comfortable. We believed we were in good hand until one of the pole broke off. The broken pole also ripped fly. We could not sleep at all in fear of thought that the tent might blown away. Our team had several tents spread out at trail camp and all of them stood fine except my Trango 4. I am considering to use another brands for next winter climbing.