Trango 2 Tent Closeout (2 Person) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 16139
The Trango 2 Tent by Mountain Hardwear is an excellent two person tent that has been the winter mountaineering standard for over a decade. Built to withstand the toughest weather conditions, the Trango has Atlas Scandium XL poles that are super lightweight and easy to set up as well as the MHW patented tension shelf that adds considerable strength for strong winds and heinous snows. A poled vestibule offers additional room for the front and rear of the tent giving you plenty of room to spread out and store your gear. The Trango 2 is guaranteed watertight for your comfort and security and has 1 SVX window for those star gazing nights.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Atlas Scandium XL poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- 2 dry entry vestibules
- 2 dual canopy and mesh doors
- 2 Tension Shelves
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded guy clip anchors
- Internal guy system
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Watertight door zippers
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Mesh storage pockets
- Mesh and canopy zippered thru-vent
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Reflective starter point
- Gear can be stored off the floor using canopy pockets or a accessory gear lofts (sold separately)
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Pole Number: 5
- Pack Weight: 9 lb. 13 oz.; 4.44 kg.
- Minimum Weight: 8 lb. 13 oz.; 4.00 kg.
- Pitch Light Weight: 6 lb. 10 oz.; 2.99 kg.
- Interior Peak: 41"; 104 cm
- Floor Area: 41 sq. ft.; 3.8 m2
- Vestibule Area: 11 sq. ft. 1.0 m2, Vestibule 2 Area: 5 sq. ft. 0.5 m2
- Packed Diameter: 8"
- Packed Length: 24"
- Best For: High Altitude Mountaineering / Expedition
- Tent Type: Winter/Mountaineering
Weight: Pack: 9 lb 13 oz Minimum: 8 lb 13 oz
Material: Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PE (100% nylon), Canopy Fabric: 20D Nylon Knit Mesh;40D Nylon Ripstop DWR (100% nylon);(100% nylon), Fly Fabric: 70D Nylon Taffeta 1500mm PU/SIL (100% nylon), Reinforcement: 75D Polyester SD Ripstop 600mm PE (100% polyester), Poles: Atlas Scandium XL
Tent Season: 4
Tent Capacity: 2
Vendor ProductId: OU9444
Review ProductId: 16139