Skyledge 3 (3 Person) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 25541
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- All new superlight fabrics reduce this proven design's weight by 11 ounces
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Pole Number: 3
- Pack Weight: 5 lb. 9 oz.; 2.51 kg.
- Minimum Weight: 4 lb. 7 oz.; 1.99 kg.
- Pitch Light Weight: 3 lb. 3 oz.; 1.46 kg.
- Interior Peak: 45"; 114 cm
- Floor Area: 38 sq. ft.; 3.6 m2
- Vestibule Area: 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2, Vestibule 2 Area: 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2
- Packed Diameter: 7"
- Packed Length: 22"
- Best For: Three-Season Superlight Backpacking
- Tent Type: 3 Season/Superlight
Weight: Pack: 5 lb 9 oz Minimum: 4 lb 7 oz
Material: Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PE (100% nylon), Canopy Fabric: 20D Nylon Knit Mesh;40D Nylon Ripstop DWR (100% polyester);(100% nylon), Fly Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm PU/SIL (100% nylon), Reinforcement: 40D Nylon Ripstop Polymer Finish (100% nylon), Poles: Atlas 7001 UL
Tent Season: 3
Tent Capacity: 3
Vendor ProductId: OU9473
Review ProductId: 25541