Skyledge 3 Tent Closeout (3 Person) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 21910
The Mountain Hardwear Skyledge 3 tent is a very roomy, freestanding, three season tent designed for the serious backcountry user. A mesh and ripstop canopy provides both weather protection and privacy in a lightweight package. Two side doors with large vestibules provide ample gear storage.
Atlas UL poles reinforced by Mountain Hardwear Evolution Tension Arches provide outstanding strength in stormy conditions. Superlight details like molded grommet tabs, fly hook attachments and 1/4" webbing further reduce weight. Guaranteed watertight construction.
Superlight option: pitch with fly and durable Spun-bonded Olefin Pitch Light™ footprint to shave pounds. Spun-bonded Olefin footprint sold separately.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- All new superlight fabrics reduce this proven design's weight by 11 ounces
Tent Season: 3
Tent Capacity: 3
Vendor ProductId: OU9424
Review ProductId: 15409