Skyledge 2.1 Tent (2 Person) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 29259
The Mountain Hardwear Skyledge 2.1 Tent is The Skyledge 2.1 is impressively lightweight without sacrificing strength or durability. It is a very strong, durable, freestanding three season tent designed for the serious backcountry user. Two side doors with large vestibules provide ample gear storage. Atlas UL poles reinforced by our Evolution Tension Arches provide outstanding strength in stormy conditions. The 70 denier floor with polyether coating is non-hydrolyzing, and 3 times as abrasion resistant as standard PU. Superlight details like molded grommet tabs, fly hook attachments and 1/4" webbing further reduce weight. Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly and durable Spun-bonded Olefin Pitch Light� footprint to shave ounces. Spun-bonded Olefin footprint sold separately.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- UPDATED: DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Packed Length: 21"
- Vestibules: 2
- Doors: 2
- Tent Type: 3 Season Superlight Backpacking
- Pitch Light Weight: 2 lb. 11 oz.; 1.23 kg.
- Pack Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz.; 1.91 kg.
- Interior Peak: 39"; 99 cm
- Floor Area: 28 sq. ft.; 2.6 m2
- Vestibule Area: 11 sq. ft. 1.0 m2
- Pole Number: 2
- Packed Diameter: 6"
Weight: Min Weight: 3 lb. 7 oz.; 1.56 kg.
Material: 70D Nylon Taffeta, 40D Nylon Ripstop DWR
Tent Season: 3
Tent Capacity: 2
Vendor ProductId: OU9499
Review ProductId: 29259