Skyledge 2 DP Tent w/ Footprint
In Stock Product Number: 40558
The Mountain Hardwear Skyledge 2 DP Tent comes with it's own footprint included in the package, and it's livable elite-backpacking tent for two with the versatility of our DryPitch set-up. A comfortable shelter for lightweight backpacking. DryPitch technology lets users pitch the tent three ways: fly only, canopy only or a complete tent.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- DryPitchsystem allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint.
- DryPitch fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- Footprint included
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Mesh pockets for interior storage
- Super-light buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Capacity: 2
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Minimum Weight: 3 lb. 9 oz.; 1.62 kg.
- Interior Peak: 39"; 99 cm
- Floor Area: 27 sq. ft.; 2.5 m2
- Pole #: 3
- Packed Diameter: 6"x21", 14 cm x 53 cm
- Tent Material: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU, 100% nylon, 20D Poly Knit Mesh, 100% polyester, 20D Nylon Ripstop 1500mm PU/SIL, 100% nylon, DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Tent Pole Diameter: 9.0/9.6
- Pitch Light Weight: 2 lb. 9 oz.; 1.15 kg.
- Vestibule Area: 11 sq. ft. 1.0 m2, Vestibule 2 Area: 11 sq. ft. 1.0 m2
Weight: Pack Weight: 4 lb. 6 oz.; 1.97 kg.
Vendor ProductId: OU9623
Review ProductId: 40558