Power Stretch Glove (Women's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 22877
The women's Mountain Hardwear Power Stretch Gloves are designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions. Snug fitting Polartec¿ Power Stretch¿ keeps hands warm and allows them to breathe. Can be worn alone or as a liner.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions.
- Snug-fitting, Polartec Power Stretch keeps hands warm and allows them to breathe
- Flat-lock construction for a seamless fit
- Wear alone or use as a liner.
Weight: 1.2 oz.; 33 g.
Material: Polartec Power Stretch (88% polyester, 12% elastane)
Vendor ProductId: OL2861
Review ProductId: 22877
What’s in MY pack? Backpacking gear lists from a Great Smoky Mountains overnighter
"Ever since we published a series of backpacking gear lists this spring (an ultralight backpacking gear list, a traditional backpacking gear list and a beginner’s backpacking gear list) several blog readers have contacted me to ask which of those items I personally carry. After all, it’s one thing to compile lists of suggested backpacking gear, and another thing entirely to disclose exactly what I take on the trail. Well, what better way to follow up those gear lists, and answer that question, than with another gear list?"