Pistolero Glove (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 30618
The men's Mountain Hardwear Pistolero Glove is a tough, versatile work glove for all cold-weather backcountry sports, with OutDry Waterproof Technology. The designers bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry membrane to the leather shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Lined with Velboa Raschel on the back of the hand and brushed tricot on the palm for warmth and comfort.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- OutDry? Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry? membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Water-resistant goatskin leather palm with pigskin reinforcements at the palm and fingers
- Corded nylon at the back of hand provides stretch for a flexible fit
- Lined with Velboa? Raschel on the back of the hand and brushed tricot on the palm for warmth and comfort.
- Trim, articulated fit offers excellent grip, flexibility and finger sensitivity
- Short gauntlet with Velcro wrist closure for a secure fit
- Carabiner loop to clip and hang gloves
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
Weight: 5.6 oz.; 160 g.
Material: Water-resistant Leather, OutDry
Vendor ProductId: OM5428
Review ProductId: 30618