Optic 2.5 Tent
Out of Stock Product Number: 40564
For backpackers and campers who appreciate extra square footage and open, airy architecture. The Optic offers a new twist on traditional tents with full-size doors on adjacent sides that zip away to create an open vista. Various tie-backs for the vestibule allow you to customize your view up to 180 degrees. With more space than a standard 2-person tent, the Optic 2.5 easily fits two of you plus whatever else you want to bring along.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles
- Doors on adjoining sides roll back to offer huge view and easy access
- Two mesh doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Dual vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent and room for gear storage
- Internal pockets help keep you organized
- Reflective color coded starter tab on the rainfly and canopy make pitching easy
- Optional rectangular or triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Capacity: 2
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Minimum Weight: 5 lb. 13 oz.; 2.64 kg.
- Interior Peak: 48"; 122 cm
- Floor Area: 37 sq. ft.; 3.4 m2
- Pole #: 3
- Packed Diameter: 7"x23", 18 cm x 58 cm
- Tent Material: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU, 100% nylon, 20D Poly Knit Mesh, 100% polyester, 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU, 100% polyester, DAC Pressfit poles
- Tent Pole Diameter: 8.7
- Vestibule Area: 12 sq. ft. 1.1 m2, Vestibule 2 Area: 6 sq. ft. 0.5 m2
Weight: Pack Weight: 6 lb. 3 oz.; 2.80 kg.
Vendor ProductId: OU9660
Review ProductId: 40564
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Car Camping
Comments about Mountain Hardwear Optic 2.5 Tent:
I had the Optic 2.5 set up, with fly and footprint, during a pummeling thunder storm, and the interior was dry as a bone. Not to mention the thing didn't budge in the 25 mph wind gusts. This is indeed a very solid tent, with a perfect amount of space for two with room for gear or a pooch. It is on the slightly heavy side, but when distributed between two people it's not a problem.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Was this a gift?: