Mesa Convertible Pant (Men's)
Product Number: 25571
The men's Mountain Hardwear Mesa Convertible Pant is ready to go. Hit the trail in this full-featured convertible backpacking pant, with everything you need for a long day on the trail. Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees handle strides and scrambles.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Micro-Chamois?-lined seamless conical waist for comfort under a pack
- Integrated webbing belt with buckle closure for easy fit adjustments
- Lots of pockets for storage
- Side leg hem zipper for easy fit with boots
- Mesh drain panels in pockets for river crossings and spontaneous swims
- Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees for mobility
- Convert to shorts with an 11" inseam
- DWR finish sheds moisture
- UPF 50
- Inseam: 30", 32", 34"
Weight: 14.9 oz.; 422 g.
Material: Canyon Twill, Micro-Chamois
Vendor ProductId: OM3914
Review ProductId: 25571
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- High Quality
- Casual Wear
Comments about Mountain Hardwear Mesa Convertible Pant (Men's):
miss the "cargo" pockets the older ones had as they were perfect for storing the leggings when they were zipped off, otherwise great pants
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to length
- Was this a gift?: