Lightwedge 2 DP Tent w/ Footprint
In Stock Product Number: 40556
A lightweight two-person backpacking tent with the versatility of our DryPitch set-up. A comfortable shelter for lightweight backpacking. DryPitch technology lets users pitch the tent three ways: fly only, canopy only or a complete tent.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- DryPitchsystem allows user to set up a super-light shelter using the tent fly, poles, and footprint.
- DryPitch fly-first pitching lets you set up the tent in the rain and stay dry
- Hub geometry creates great headroom and a super-stable structure
- PitchLight Footprint included
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Large dry entry vestibule with a strong aluminum brow pole provides ample head room
- Tension Shelf provides strength, support for vestibule pole, and 3-D storage
- Full-size mesh door with dual slider zipper for easy entry and ventilation
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter points and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- CAPACITY: 2
- PITCH TYPE: Freestanding
- MINIMUM WEIGHT: 4 lb 15 oz / 2245 g
- PITCHLIGHT WEIGHT: 3 lb 10 oz / 1.64 kg
- FLOOR AREA: 31 ft� / 2.9 m�
- Canopy: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR
- Fly: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500 mm PU
- Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000 mm PU
- Poles: DAC Pressfit
Weight: Pack Weight: 5 lb. 15 oz.; 2.70 kg.
Vendor ProductId: OU9624
Review ProductId: 40556