Lightpath 2 Tent (2 Person) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 29258
The Mountain Hardwear Lightpath 2 Tent is Easy to pitch with a dry entry design, the Lightpath goes up quick, even in nasty weather. A compact floor plan keeps weight down, and roomy vestibule leaves plenty of space to store gear under cover. Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly only plus and Pitch Light footprint to shave pounds. Footprint sold separately.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- UPDATED: DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- One mesh door with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Gear can be stored in canopy storage pockets or optional rectangular gear loft (sold separately)
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Color coded pole loops for easy set up
- Packed Length: 22"
- Vestibules: 1
- Doors: 1
- Tent Type: 3 Season Backpacking / Camping
- Pitch Light Weight: 3 lb.; 1.37 kg.
- Pack Weight: 4 lb. 3 oz.; 1.89 kg.
- Interior Peak: 37"; 94 cm
- Floor Area: 30 sq. ft.; 2.8 m2
- Vestibule Area: 10 sq. ft. 0.9 m2
- Pole Number: 2
- Packed Diameter: 6"
Weight: Min Weight: 3 lb. 13 oz.; 1.73 kg.
Material: 70D Nylon Taffeta, 20D Nylon Knit Mesh
Tent Season: 3
Tent Capacity: 2
Vendor ProductId: OU9606
Review ProductId: 29258