Lightpath 3 Tent (3 Person) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 25534
Easy to pitch with a dry entry design, the Lightpath goes up quick, even in nasty weather. Plenty of room for three, but luxurious for two people (and Spot). A well designed floor plan keeps weight down, and roomy vestibule leaves plenty of space to store gear under cover. Guaranteed watertight construction. Superlight option: pitch with fly only plus and Pitch Light™ footprint to shave pounds. Footprint sold separately.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Atlas 7001 UL™ pole system is lightweight, strong, and durable.
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Vestibule design creates a dry entry into tent
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- One mesh door with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Gear can be stored in canopy storage pockets or optional rectangular gear loft (sold separately)
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Color coded pole loops for easy set up
- Doors: 1
- Vestibules: 1
- Pole Number: 2
- Pack Weight: 5 lb. 11 oz.; 2.56 kg.
- Minimum Weight: 5 lb. 2 oz.; 2.32 kg.
- Pitch Light Weight: 3 lb. 15 oz.; 1.77 kg.
- Interior Peak: 48"; 122 cm
- Floor Area: 44 sq. ft.; 4.1 m2
- Vestibule Area: 15 sq. ft. 1.4 m2
- Packed Diameter: 6"
- Packed Length: 23"
- Best For: Three-Season Backpacking
Weight: Pack: 5 lb 11 oz Minimum: 5 lb 2 oz
Material: Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PU (100% nylon), Canopy Fabric: 68D Polyester Ripstop DWR;20D Nylon Knit Mesh (100% polyester);(100% nylon), Fly Fabric: 75D Polyester Taffeta 1500mm PU (100% polyester), Reinforcement: 68D Polyester Ripstop, 2x callendared, DWR, FR (100% polyester)
Tent Season: 3
Tent Capacity: 3
Vendor ProductId: OU9485
Review ProductId: 25534