Hydra Pro Glove (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 30615
The men's Mountain Hardwear Hydra Pro Glove is a flexible softshell glove with short gauntlet designed for alpine climbing.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- OutDry? Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry? membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- "Extreme Precurve" patterning with Kevlar stitching provides unprecedented fit and dexterity
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Wool poly fleece lining with our Thermic insulation on the back of hand for increased warmth
- Durable water-resistant goatskin palm and fingers
- Pigskin palm overlay for durability when handling rope
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
Weight: 6.2 oz.; 176 g.
Material: Thermic Micro, OutDry, Wool Poly
Vendor ProductId: OM5422
Review ProductId: 30615