Extra Lamina 20° Sleeping Bag (Regular)
In Stock Product Number: 40553
A comfortable synthetic bag with maximum internal volume and can be opened into a quilt. Designed for ultimate comfort with increased freedom of movement. This versatile bag can be unzipped into a quilt or easily attached to another bag. With welded Lamina construction to maintain heat and eliminate cold spots and waterproof Thermal.Q insulation, it is great all-weather option.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Extra wide semi rectangular cut allows for freedom of movement
- Dual zippers extend around footbox allowing the bag to be opened up and used as comforter, two bags to be zipped together and increasing ventilation options
- Proprietary welded Lamina construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Thermal.Q insulation has outstanding compressibility and maintains excellent loft
- Dual drawcords at hood adjust hood and chest closure
- Nylon mesh storage sack and stuff sack included
- Temp Rating: 20 F; -7 C
- Insulation: Thermal.Q
- Material: Shell: 40D Micro Ripstop Nylon, 100% nylon, Lining: 40D Polyester Taffeta, 100% polyester
- Bag Fill Weight: 1 lb. 15 oz.;2 lb. 03 oz.
- Loft: 5 in; 13 cm
- Bag Inside Length: 80 in; 203 cm (Reg) / 84 in; 213 cm (Length)
- Bag Shoulder Girth: 66 in.;68 in.;168 cm.;173 cm.
- Bag Hip Girth: 64 in.;66 in.;163 cm.;168 cm.
- Bag Foot Girth: 40 in.;40 in.;102 cm.;102 cm.
Weight: 2 lb. 15 oz.(Reg.)3 lb. 2 oz ( Long )
Vendor ProductId: OU8509
Review ProductId: 40553
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- 3 Season Camping
- Car Camping
Comments about Mountain Hardwear Extra Lamina 20 Sleeping Bag (Regular):
I'm 6-0 tall, and weigh 190. The roominess and length are perfect for me. The only complaint is the cord that tightens the mummy hood around the face and the adjacent cord that tightens the bag around your neck/chin - the system seems a little complex to cinch it, and then lock the cords in place. But overall, I really like the bag and will use it on a 7-night, 60 mile trek, in the Bob Marshall Wilderness in Montana next week.
- What Is Your Gear Style: