EV 3 Tent (3 Person) Closeout
In Stock Product Number: 40570
The Mountain Hardwear EV 3 Tent is A compact, light, strong, expedition tent, the EV 3 is designed for the rigors of high altitude mountaineering. The EV 3 shelters three persons, has a trim design to fit on ledges, and its clip set-up aids high-wind pitches. TX07 PU fabric, a lightweight, strong, non-stretch laminate, stabilizes and strengthens when pitched. Interior zip and built in ventilation help frost management while integrated vestibule provides protection from the elements.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- UPDATED: DAC Featherlight NSL poles, Lighter shell fabric.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Designed with 'integrated vestibule' to allow space for boots and other items near door while still maintaining living space
- 5 welded adjustable vents with mesh and zippers allow versatile ventilation options
- 2 SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper constructions
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Watertight snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated frost/snow
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Packed Length: 20"
- Vestibules: 0
- Doors: 2
- Tent Type: 4 Season High Altitude Mountaineering / Expedition
- Pack Weight: 7 lb. 1 oz.; 3.19 kg.
- Interior Peak: 41"; 104 cm
- Floor Area: 49 sq. ft.; 4.5 m2
- Pole Number: 4
- Packed Diameter: 6"
Weight: Min Weight: 6 lb. 4 oz.; 2.82 kg.
Material: 40D Nylon Ripstop, 20D Nylon Knit Mesh
Tent Season: 4
Tent Capacity: 3
Vendor ProductId: OU9494
Review ProductId: 40570