Ev 3 Tent (3 Person) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 25529
Based on Ed Viesturs' specifications for a compact, light, strong, expedition tent, the EV 3™ is designed for the rigors of high altitude mountaineering. The EV 3 shelters three persons, has a trim design to fit on ledges, and its clip set-up aids high-wind pitches. TX07 PU fabric - a lightweight, strong, non-stretch laminate - stabilizes and strengthens when pitched, and Atlas Scandium XL poles add sturdiness while shaving weight. Interior zip and built in ventilation help frost management while integrated vestibule provides protection from the elements.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Designed with 'integrated vestibule' to allow space for boots and other items near door while still maintaining living space
- 5 welded adjustable vents with mesh and zippers allow versatile ventilation options
- 2 SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper constructions
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Watertight snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated frost/snow
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Doors: 2
- Pole Number: 4
- Pack Weight: 7 lb. 13 oz.; 3.53 kg.
- Minimum Weight: 7 lb. 2 oz.; 3.23 kg.
- Interior Peak: 41"; 104 cm
- Floor Area: 49 sq. ft.; 4.5 m2
- Packed Diameter: 6"
- Packed Length: 20"
- Best For: High Altitude Mountaineering / Expedition
- Tent Type: Winter/Mountaineering
Weight: Pack: 7 lb 13 oz Minimum: 7 lb 2 oz
Material: Tent Floor: 70D Nylon Taffeta 3000mm PE (100% nylon), Canopy Fabric: 20D Nylon Knit Mesh (100% nylon), Fly Fabric: Conduit™ FR (100% polyester), Reinforcement: TX07 PU;WX20 (100% nylon);(100% nylon), Poles: Atlas Scandium XL
Tent Season: 4
Tent Capacity: 3
Vendor ProductId: OU9443
Review ProductId: 25529