EV 2 Tent (2 Person)
Product Number: 29256
The Mountain Hardwear EV 2 Tent is Our incredibly strong and lightweight single walled expedition tents, the EV?s are built for the rigors of high altitude mountaineering.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- UPDATED: DAC Featherlight NSL poles, Lighter shell fabric.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Designed with 'integrated vestibule' to allow space for boots and other items near door while still maintaining living space
- 4 welded adjustable vents with mesh and zippers allow versatile ventilation options
- 2 SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Welded zipper flap construction is lighter and drier than a sewn flap
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Watertight snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated frost/snow
- Superlight 1/4" buckles and webbing reduce tent weight
- Packed Length: 18"
- Vestibules: 0
- Doors: 1
- Tent Type: 4 Season High Altitude Mountaineering / Expedition
- Pack Weight: 5 lb. 2 oz.; 2.33 kg.
- Interior Peak: 41"; 104 cm
- Floor Area: 31 sq. ft.; 2.9 m2
- Pole Number: 3
- Packed Diameter: 6"
Weight: Min Weight: 4 lb. 5 oz.; 1.95 kg.
Material: 40D Nylon Ripstop, 20D Nylon Knit Mesh
Tent Season: 4
Tent Capacity: 2
Vendor ProductId: OU9493
Review ProductId: 29256