EV 2 Tent
In Stock Product Number: 29256
The perfect balance of space, strength and compactness in single-walled expedition tents. Built to endure the extreme conditions of high-altitude expeditions, the EV2 is strengthened and stabilized by Mountain Hardwear’s Evolution Tension Arch. Integrated vestibule provides adjoining storage and food-prep area outside of main living space.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Designed with 'integrated vestibule' to allow space for boots and other items near door while still maintaining living space
- 5 welded adjustable zippered vents with mesh and canopy panels allows versatile ventilation options
- SVX windows for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions
- Color coded webbing at stake out points for easy pole set up
- Multiple guy out points with self-equalizing guy out anchors on side walls
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper construction
- Watertight snow port in floor allows an exit point for accumulated frost/snow
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Gear can be stored off the floor using internal mesh pockets or an accessory gear loft (sold separately)
- Optional triangular gear loft stows gear off the floor (sold separately)
- Optional floor footprint available
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
Weight: Pack Weight: 5 lb. 4 oz.; 2.37 kg.
Vendor ProductId: OU9652
Review ProductId: 29256