Drifter 2 Tent (2 Person) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 29254
The Mountain Hardwear Drifter 2 Tent is Quick and easy to pitch, guaranteed watertight and made with legendary Mountain Hardwear quality. Two side doors for easy access and two large vestibules stow gear.? Mesh canopy for great ventilation, with privacy panels below.? Strong DAC aluminum poles.? Color coded poles and grommet tabs and reflective starter points make even late-night set up easy.? Superlight option: pitch with fly and Pitch Light? footprint to shave pounds.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- UPDATED: DAC Pressfit poles.
- Industry leading DAC Pressfit poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors. Rain room tested with 1200" of rain in 24 hours.
- Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- Reflective guy-out loops, starter point and zipper pulls for easy set-up at night
- Two mesh/canopy doors with dual-slider zipper for easy entry and exit
- Bar tacks on grommet tabs are color coded to poles for easy set up
- Mesh storage pockets
- Gear loft (included) provides convenient storage
- Packed Length: 26"
- Vestibules: 2
- Doors: 2
- Tent Type: 3 Season Camping
- Pitch Light Weight: 3 lb. 7 oz.; 1.55 kg.
- Pack Weight: 5 lb. 4 oz.; 2.38 kg.
- Interior Peak: 45"; 114 cm
- Floor Area: 32 sq. ft.; 3.0 m2
- Vestibule Area: 10 sq. ft. 0.9 m2
- Pole Number: 2
- Packed Diameter: 7"
Weight: Min Weight: 4 lb. 11 oz.; 2.13 kg.
Material: 70D Nylon Taffeta, 20D Nylon Knit Mesh
Tent Season: 3
Tent Capacity: 2
Vendor ProductId: OU9611
Review ProductId: 29254