Direkt 2 Tent
Out of Stock Product Number: 29253
Ultralight mountaineering tent engineered for high-speed, high-altitude ascents where every gram counts. Sets up quickly and safely even in harsh conditions, thanks to the internal pole system. Compact footprint fits in tight spots. Architecture strengthened and stabilized by Mountain Hardwear’s Evolution Tension Arch.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight NSL poles
- Internal pitch pole system
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent using fewer poles
- Zippered mesh vents at roof and door for ventilation
- Attachment points for optional external vestibule
- Welded zipper flaps and watertight door zipper construction
- Multiple guy out points to stabilize tent in high winds
- Removable internal pocket helps keep you organized
- Reflective guy-out loops and zipper pulls are easy to see at night
- Optional floor footprint available (sold separately)
- Guy out line and line tensioners included
- Capacity 2
- Minimum Weight 2 lb. 10 oz. / 1.20 kg.
- Packed Weight 3 lb. 5 oz. / 1.49 kg.
- Tent Floor 30D Nylon Ripstop T 4000mm Ether Type PU/SIL FR
- Poles Paleria 'DAC Featherlight NSL
- Floor Area 25 sq. ft. / 2.4 m2
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Poles 2
- Number of Vestibules 0
- Interior Height 45" / 114 cm
- Packed Diameter 5 in / 13 cm
- Packed Length 10 in / 25 cm
- CAPACITY: 2
- PITCH TYPE: Freestanding
- MINIMUM WEIGHT: 2 lb 10 oz / 1200 g
- FLOOR AREA: 25 ft� / 2.3 m�
- Single Wall Canopy: 30D Nylon Ripstop 1200 mm PU
- Floor: 30D Nylon Ripstop T 4000 mm Ether
- Type PU/SIL FR
- Poles: DAC Featherlight NSL
Weight: Pack Weight: 3 lb. 5 oz.; 1.49 kg.
Vendor ProductId: OU9651
Review ProductId: 29253