Corners 4 Tent (4 Person) (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 25524
Basecamp in comfort with the Mountain Hardwear Corners 4 Tent. The tent has a spacious two-door design. Four-hub pole structure sets up quickly and easily, and provides plenty of headroom, while reflective starter points and guy-out loops make even late night set-up a breeze. Vestibule design prevents rain and wet from entering the tent's inner shelter. Dual vestibules provide ample storage for your gear.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Vents positioned on all four sides of the fly keep the interior cool
- Unique pole structure with 4 hubs at corners maximizes interior volume and makes set up extremely easy.
- Vestibule design creates a dry storage area and prevents water from reaching the tent floor
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch stabilizes tent
- Reflective starter point and guy-out loops for easy set-up at night
- Clear SVX window is UV-resistant, providing a view and extra light
- "Pitch Light configuration allows user to set up a superlight shelter using only the tent fly,poles and footprint (sold separately)"
- Packed Length: 34"
- Vestibules: 2
- Doors: 2
- Pack Weight: 15 lb. 5 oz.; 6.93 kg.
- Interior Peak: 83"; 211 cm
- Floor Area: 64 sq. ft.; 5.9 m2
- Vestibule Area: 22 sq. ft. 2.0 m2
- Pole Number: 2
- Packed Diameter: 11"
Weight: Min Weight: 14 lb. 7 oz.; 6.53 kg.
Material: 150D Polyester Oxford,20D Nylon KnitMesh
Tent Season: 3
Tent Capacity: 4
Vendor ProductId: OU9489
Review ProductId: 25524