Sabino Trail Running Shoe (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 21854
The Montrail Sabino Trail Shoe is a performance running shoe built for stability and protection on the trail.
- Synthetic leather and nylon mesh upper materials for a lightweight and flexible feel.
- Thermoplastic midfoot shank and forefoot Trail Shield™ provide torsional ridgidity and underfoot protection.
- Medial posting for stability.
- Dual density compression molded EVA midsole for stability and support, with heel and forefoot internal pods for cushioning.
- Gryptonite™ outsole provides great traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris.
Weight: 12.8 oz
Fit: Wider Forefoot
Vendor ProductId: GM2101
Review ProductId: 21854
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Cushions Impact
- Good Traction
- Mixed Terrain
- Trail Running
Comments about Montrail Sabino Trail Running Shoe (Men's):
I mostly trail run, loose dirt and gravel. Has great traction, light weight and breathable.
I might replace the insert as it feels a bit off on one foot, but may just be a personal preference.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Arch Type:
- Average Arch
- Was this a gift?: