Mountain Masochist II Running Shoe (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 29522
The women's Montrail Mountain Masochist II Running Shoe is lightweight and responsive, with FluidPost™ for customized support on any terrain.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Webbing and strap closure system provides exceptional fit and comfort for the long run
- Full foot Trail Shield™ protects the foot from rocks and trail debris
- Lightweight, compression molded EVA and low profile midsole provide a responsive ride
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris
- Big, angled blades at the forefoot dig deep for grip on loose or muddy terrain.
- Digging lugs provide grip on mud, gravel, and other loose surfaces.
- Durometer Rating: 55 Asker - 65 Asker C (+/-3 degrees) FluidPost™
- Ride Height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefootProtection: Full length Trail Shield™
- Outsole: Gryptonite™ - IntegrafitToe Counter: Synthetic overlay
- Fit: Snug midfoot and open toe box-Stability
Weight: 9.2 oz / 261 g
Fit: Snug midfoot and open toe box-Stability
Vendor ProductId: GL2141 063
Review ProductId: 29522
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable insole
- Long lasting tread
- Right Amount Of Cushion
- True to size
- Long Distance Trail Runs
- Rocky trails
- Slick Trails
Comments about Montrail Mountain Masochist II Running Shoe (Women's):
I did my first 50k in these shoes as well as any race over that distance. I also love this shoe for the races with a lot of mud and slick rocks. The gripping works nicely with the tougher terrain and I managed very few blisters at all. The laces are my only complaint, but if you really focus on the first tie with some double knots, then you should be fine.