Fluidflex II Shoe (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 41109
With a 4mm offset, articulated midsole and toothy microlug outsole, the FluidFlex guarantees a close-to-ground feel that both flexes with the natural movement of your foot, and protects it at the same time.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Use: Technical/Groomed/Road & Trail
- Foot Type: Neutral
- Ride Height: 15 mm heel, 11 mm forefoot
- Microlug outsole provide lightweight traction
- Full length, compression molded FluidFoam midsole
- Close-fitting upper embodies minimal mentality to provide "wind-in-your-face" freedom
- Articulated midsole flex grooves designed to support, and move with the natural motion of the foot
Season: S15 F15
Vendor ProductId: GM2157
Review ProductId: 41109
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Minimalist Running
Comments about Montrail Fluidflex II Shoe (Men's):
I purchased these for sprint training and intense workouts. I have come to love the "feel" of a responsive shoe. Never feel like I am missing any cushioning but want that minimalist style for my training. I have been very pleased with the Fluid Flex II. Can't really find anything I have disliked about them so far. The fit is great.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- View On Shoes:
- I'm Really Into Shoes