Fairhaven OutDry Shoe (Women's)
In Stock Product Number: 28121
Hybrid road-trail running shoe. Featuring FluidPost™ for customized support on any terrain. OutDry™ technology allows the foot to flex freely and prevents water absorption into the shoe, delivering true waterproof protection.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Variable Fit System which combines variable width lacing with a dynamic welded “seamless” support frame for a custom fit and additional medial support.
- Featuring FluidPost™ that provides customized support for any runner’s footstrike on any terrain.
- Articulated lateral crash zone, constructed out of a resilient EVA foam for durability and cushioning, accomodates natural foot biomechanics
- Multi-surface outsole design combined with a full-length Gryptonite™ outsole
- Durometer Rating: 55 Asker - 70 Asker C (+/-3 degrees) FluidPost™
- Ride Height: 20 mm heel, 10 mm forefoot
- Outsole: Tetrahedral lug design for multi-directional traction on trail surfaces.
- Deflecting lugs offer cushioning on hard surfaces.
- Horizontal and vertical flex grooves provide foorefoot flexibility.
- Compression-molded EVA
Weight: 10.1 oz / 286 g
Fit: Secure fit at ball girth
Shoe Lining: OutDry
Shoe Sole: Gryptonite
Vendor ProductId: GL2131
Review ProductId: 28121
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Fit
- Trail running
I got these shoes before I started trail running and only used them for the road. I was really impressed by the comfort and cushion. When I started trail running, I absolutely loved running in these shoes. The fluid post helped my gait and I ran my first 10 miles in these shoes.
- Was this a gift?: