Magnum Crash Pad
In Stock Product Number: 28092
Metolious' number one priority when designing pads for bouldering is to make the best possible landing zone. By combining the best open and closed-cell foams we have optimized the energy absorption of a falling climber. Tough technical fabric covers, full suspension carry systems and features like drag handles and unbreakable metal closure buckles make these the best bouldering pads on the planet.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Burly new fabrics for maximum durability and new cross-clipper-logo rug for cleaning shoes
- Massive 4' x 6' (1.2 m x 1.8 m) tri-fold design and increased 4" (100 mm) foam
- New sandwich foam design for maximum impact absorption: 1" (25 mm) closed-cell top layer, 2.5" (60 mm) open-cell center, 0.5" (15 mm) closed-cell base layer
- Collapses effortlessly for storage and transport
- Angle cut hinges eliminate gutter found in other designs
- Small external stash pocket and larger inner pocket for shoes, chalk bag, etc.
- Closure flap reverses to cover shoulder straps while bouldering
- Plush padded shoulder straps and dual sets of drag handles
- Aluminum buckles - guaranteed for life!
- Makes an awesome crag bed for car camping
Weight: 19 lbs. (9.09 kg)
Dimensions: Open: 48"x 72"x 4"
Vendor ProductId: MAGN001
Review ProductId: 28092
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Angled Seams
- Easy to carry
- Easy to clean
- Light Weight
- Sleeping while camping
Comments about Metolius Magnum Crash Pad:
This is a great bouldering pad. Large and light, the angled seams velcro together to make one seamless pad or you can leave the seams unsecured and prop the ends against other obstructions. The only problem I have had with it, is while trying to walk down unmaintained trails. It is rather wide and bushwacking is hard, but what can you do about that? Get a smaller pad.