Iron Hand Climbing Glove (3/4 Finger)
Out of Stock Product Number: 15233
The Iron Hand Glove from Metolius is the perfect warmer weather belay or big wall glove. Metolius' Iron Hand Glove is much more comfortable on hot days while still providing your hands with an enormous amount of protection.
This 3/4 finger length glove is built from a combination of synthetic materials and lightweight leather to give your hands a break from the heat and abrasion you encounter while aid climbing. The Iron Hand Gloves are lightweight but extremely durable with triple stitched palm reinforcements, double-stitched finger openings, and bar-tacked webbing clip in loops.
Every high-wear area you can think of has been reinforced on the Iron Hands, meaning you can no longer blame the failure of a route to your torn-up hands.
- ¿ length fingers
- Tan Maxkin (polyester/spandex) synthetic main body
- Triple stitched brown split cowhide palm reinforcement
- Breathable and form-fitting back panel made with a dark brown, nylon/spandex, material
- All wear areas are reinforced
- Double-stitched finger openings
- Bar-tacked webbing clip-in loop
- Hook and loop wrist closure
- Embossed logo
- Color: tan body with brown palm
Material: -Tan Maxkin (polyester/spandex) synthetic main body -Breathable and form-fitting back panel made with a dark brown, nylon/spandex, material
Vendor ProductId: IRON
Review ProductId: 15233