Siren Sport Shoe (Women's)
Product Number: 18684
The Siren Sport Shoe by Merrell is one of the more versatile shoes for women on the market. With ample breathable mesh ventilation and incredible support, you can take the Sirens anywhere outdoors.
The Vibram Siren sole adds superior stability and traction you need for off road running, speed hiking or trail biking and the Q Form triple density molded footframe promotes healthy alignment for a women's stride.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Slip Lasted Construction
- Nubuck/Synthetic Leather /Breathable Mesh Upper
- Breathable Polyester Mesh Aegis™ Antimicrobial Lining
- Breathable Padded Tongue
- Bellows Tongue
- 4.5mm Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
- Nylon 6.6 Injection Molded Arch Shank
- Q-Form® Triple Density Compression Molded EVA Footframe
- Merrell Air Cushion Midsole
- 5mm Sole Lug Depth
- Vibram® Siren™ Sole/TC5+ Rubber
Vendor ProductId: J89446
Review ProductId: 11402
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Low cut
- Vibram sole
- Runs a little small
- Disk golf
- Ultra-light backpacking
Great low top hiker! Fits a little small, so I suggest to go up at least a half of a size from your regular street shoe. (Most technical shoes you need to). The sole offers good support, but I put an insole in it to make it perfect!
Actually looks good on your foot, a lot of light low top hikers are a lot heavier and clunky looking.
I use this shoe for long hikes with my dog, disk golf, and anything I need good traction.