Moab Mid Gore-Tex XCR Shoe (Women's) (No-Sku-Product)
Product Number: 23467
The mid-height version of Merrell’s Moab hiking boot is now an even better match for summer spritzers or downpours with the addition of an Aegis® antimicrobial-treated GORE-TEX®XCR® lining to the GORE-TEX® construction of the leather-reinforced breathable mesh upper. Women’s version includes QForm® stride alignment in the Merrell® air cushion midsole. Vibram® Multi-Sport Plus sole increases braking power at the heel for more demanding terrain.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- GORE-TEX®Performance Comfort Footwear lining protects feet and keeps them dry
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis® Antimicrobial solution
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- QForm® Comfort midsole provides women’s specific stride-sequenced cushioning
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram® Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
Vendor ProductId: J87316
Review ProductId: 23467
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Fit
Comments about Merrell Moab Mid Gore-Tex XCR Shoe (Women's):
I bought the Moab Mid Gore-Tex XCR (Women's) hiking boots for Peru and have been wearing them around here thinking that I need to break them in but, no need they are great.