Moab Gore-Tex XCR Shoe (Men's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 23466
In this newest style of the Moab hiking shoe, the addition of Aegis antimicrobial-treated GORE-TEX® XCR® lining adds a new level of cloudburst protection to this proven, highly ventilated desert rat.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Waterproof Dura leather and mesh upper
- Bellows tongue keeps debris out
- Synthetic leather toe cap and heel counter
- GORE-TEX¿Extended Comfort Footwear lining keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Breathable mesh lining treated with Aegis¿ Antimicrobial solution maintains foot comfort
- Ortholite¿ Anatomical Footbed
- Molded nylon arch shank
- Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
- Merrell¿ air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
- 5mm Sole lug depth
- Vibram¿ Multi-Sport Sole/TC5+ Rubber
Weight: 1 lb. 8 ozs.
Vendor ProductId: J87323
Review ProductId: 18659
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Ankle Support
- Great Traction
- No Break-in
- Water Resistant
- Day hikes
- Wet Weather
Comments about Merrell Moab Gore-Tex XCR Shoe (Men's):
These are great boots that have kept me dry in some nasty weather. Although they don't ventilate very well so on warmer days you can end up with sweaty feet.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width