Teton 0° F Sleeping Bag - Reg. (Women's) (no-sku-product)
Product Number: 18857
The Women's Teton Sleeping Bag by Marmot is an exceptional 3+ season bag that will sleep down to 0°, keeping you warm and cozy through any cold night. Insulated with 600+ fill goose down and has more insulation (than unisex bags) in women's critical areas of heat loss - the hood, core of body and foot box.
Designed to keep our bodies toasty, Marmot made the Teton with 6 chambers of down around the head for better down control and fit, and a down filled collar with an easy access draw cord to keep warm air in and cold air out.
The body has stretch tricot baffles that provide strength, durability and keeps the down in one place eliminating the cold spots. The trapezoidal foot box leaves you with more foot room and has pockets near your feet to hold those life saving heat packets.
The Teton is cut specifically to contour the woman's body.
- "Feely" draw cords ease nighttime cord fumbling
- Classic trapezoidal foot box for more foot room
- Down filled collar with easy access draw cord
- Ground level side seamse eliminates drafts
- Heat bump draft tube
- Hood draw cord positioned for easy access
- Locking zippers keep the bag from opening up in the middle of the night
- More insulation than Unisex bags in critical areas of heat loss
- Nautilus 6-baffle hood
- Stash pocker gor nighttime essential such as a watch or energy bar
- Stretch tricot baffles provide ultimate strength, durability and bag life
- Stuff and storage sack included
- Two hang loops on teh outside of foot box for airing out your bag
- Two way zipper sliders for venting and mating of bags
- Reversible slider tabs for easy use inside or outside the bag
- Velcro free face muff keeps the drawcord and zipper away from your face
- Women's specific fit is cut to contour to a woman's body
- Zipper guards help repel biting zipper coils
Vendor ProductId: 2165
Review ProductId: 18857