LifeProof iPhone Case for the iPhone 4
Product Number: 30666
Experience the freedom to surf, sing in the shower, ski, snowboard, work on construction sites and have true mobile freedom anywhere you go!
- Your LifeProof™ everyday case for iPhone 4 or 4S is sleek, refined, convenient and unobtrusive.
- Protects against every-day hazards—full IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
- High degree of shock and impact protection—tested to Military Specifications MIL-STD-810F-516.5 (2 meters/6.6ft drop on all surfaces and edges. 26 tests)
- Fully sealed protection against minute dust particles
- Includes bonus General User Headphone Adaptor and Keeper for headphone jack cover
- Ability to swim and take underwater (2 meters/6.6ft depth). Optional Swimming Headphone Adapter allows use of waterproof headphones underwater
- Mil-Spec protection that allows you to go anywhere, anytime, and do anything with carefree freedom
- Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16” (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
- Weighs less than an ounce (28g).
- Unique combination of materials that will not stick to your pocket
- Compatible with all iPhone 4 and 4S models (International carriers, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon).
- Full Functionality
- Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
- All phone features are operational while maintaining a high level of protection
- Improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
- Case Dimensions 2.6" (W) x 5.08" (L) x 0.42" (D) inner, 0.52"(D) outter edge (66mm (W) x 129mm (L) x 10.8mm (D), 13.3mm (D) outer edge)
- Case Weight 0.98 oz. (28g)
- Operating Temperature iPhone 32°F (0°C) to 95°F (35°C)
- Temperature range for LifeProof Case alone -40°F (-40°C) to 140°F (+60°C)
- Operational Depth 6.6 feet (2 meters) underwater maximum
- Drop Height 6.6 feet (2 meters) maximum
Weight: 0.98 oz. (28g)
Vendor ProductId: LP-IPH4CS02
Review ProductId: 30666