Renegade Pant (Men's)
Product Number: 31255
While the industry was focused on techno-tight fitting softshell hiking pants, we opposed this conventional thought and created the Renegade. The Renegade features our anatomically engineered Free-Ryde Fit and Kühl's signature style that goes from cliff wall to the café with ease.
The articulated knees and gusseted crotch combined with a four way stretch fabric feels so comfortable you’ll think you are wearing sweat pants. But one look and you’ll know they perform well in high aerobic activities, and the added DWR helps shed any chance of afternoon liquid sunshine. Plus plenty of pockets store any gear you’ll require and double as vents.
Featuring our own Tufflex™ fabric: Soft, Flexible, Tough.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Tufflex™ fabric: 91% nylon, 9% spandex for 4-way stretch
- Soft-shell fabric is UPF 50, wrinkle resistant, and dries quickly.
- Athletik Fit: Relaxed fit to accommodate athlete's thighs and hips.
- Articulated knees + Gusseted Crotch = Freedom of Movement
- KühllAir Vent System™
- Double needle bar tacks at critical junctions for reinforcement.
- Cell phone pocket helps keep you organized.
- Easy care wash and wear.
Fit: Athletic Fit: Relaxed fit
Vendor ProductId: 5020-30
Review ProductId: 31255
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Breaths Well
- Light Weight
- Perfect Fit
These are the most comfortable travel/hiking pants I've ever worn. Perfect fit, very rugged though comfortable enough that I wear them around the house. I bought a second pair just to have a clean pair around.
- Was this a gift?: