Uneek Sandal (Men's)
In Stock Product Number: 41810
There’s unique, and then there’s UNEEK - the new sandal from KEEN. Using innovative two cord construction, KEEN UNEEK molds to your feet for the perfect fit. The two cords and a simple, free-moving cord junction design allow the upper to move and adapt to the shape of foot. This construction provides freedom of movement while providing security and structure. The lightweight PU midsole delivers durability and comfort while the high traction rubber outsole with razor siping ensures secure footing. Now that’s UNEEK. Two cords and a sole.
- Lightweight PU midsole
- Metatomical footbed
- Microfiber footbed cover
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Polyester braided cord with nylon core for increased strength
- Razor siping for improved ground traction
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Activities: Beach, City Streets
- Weather: Warm
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Lining: None
- Upper: Polyester braided cord
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
Weight: 10.9 oz/311 g
Season: F14 S15
Vendor ProductId: 1013086
Review ProductId: 41810
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Light Weight
- Secure fit
- Not sure yet
- City walking
Uneek indeed. I've been a fan of Keen since my first pair of Newport H2's, and these don't disappoint.
For anyone wondering, you really don't feel the individual paracords, and they don't rub my feet in any odd ways. The fit is more like a snug loafer. I'm thinking it'll take a bit of wear to get the fit just right, but I'm enjoying them so far.
- Was this a gift?: