Rock Star Kayak 2013
In Stock Product Number: 30006
The Jackson Rock Star Kayak is shorter, faster, bigger looping, easier cartwheels, looser, lighter, and snappier makes playboating a joy! Once again a boat that makes you better, right away! The secret?
Refined rocker profile, drop chines, more volume, refined bow shape, balanced volume distribution, and a new higher seating position that gives you more leverage. Beginners will be more challenged for river running, but be rewarded with easier/bigger/faster moves. The higher seating position will take some getting used to, but if you want to progress uber fast, go for it. For the best in conventional playboating and seating- get the 2010 All-Star.
Intermediates will truly know they have jumped into something special. It will take a day or two to get used to sitting 1.5” higher up, but Moves will be easier, bigger, snappier, and your friends will be impressed with your playboating in your first day. The speed and looseness of the hull will shock you as the boat is a full inch shorter than the All-Star.
Experts will rock this boat after a few rides to get used to the 1.5” higher seat. Wave riding will be more aerial, faster, looser, and the moves will feel effortless. Hole riding will be like a trampoline ride. Powerful launches up and out of the water for loop moves, while the boat will rotate around your body like a pin-wheel for vertical moves due to the improved volume distribution (more in the stern).
McNasty and Phonix Monkey moves were made easier with improved rocker profile in the bow to allow it to “reel up” high before throwing. Wow, then Wow, and at least another 20 Wows every time you try something different.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Best competition/playboat kayak on the market
- Looser, faster, lighter, bigger looping, more comfortable than competitors
- Fastest, Shortest & Lightest
- Highest volume
- One of the most successful boats in competition
- Aweome for existing All-Star owners that are looking to upgrade to something more aggressive
- Ideal for hometown throwdown competitors
- Easier to learn moves in, easier for an advanced boater to compete in
Made In USA
Dimensions: see size chart
Vendor ProductId: 2013 RS SERIES
Review ProductId: 30006