Mon-Star 2010 Elite Kayak (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26202
Our most popular playboat of all time still available to everyone!- Those who want to make their playboating game bigger, better, faster, and easier have been flocking to our highest performing and easiest paddling All-Star yet.
Short, fast, loose, and goes huge on loops, wave tricks. The Jackson Star dominated the Worlds as a boat that is legend in how it takes your playboating to the next level!
- Beginners enjoy the fastest learning curve of any up and coming playboaters. Your first spin, surf, loop, cartwheel or even Eskimo roll will be rewarded with an easier to perform boat.
- Intermediates really begin to set the All-Star loose with explosive pop in the wedged shape bow and stern, speedy hull, and easy to get off the water design.
- Experts have already earned the 1st-5th places in the last World Championships in Thun, Switzerland in the Men’s Pro class.
- Crosslinked polyethylene hull
- Composite beam
- Sweet Cheeks seat
- Happy Feet footbrace system
- Three year limited warranty with hull replacement at no charge for first two years.
- Target Weight Range: 210-300 lbs.
Made In USA
Weight: 37 lbs
Dimensions: 6’4-1/2¿ x 28-1/4¿ x 15¿
Vendor ProductId: ELITE
Review ProductId: 26202
Shopping for a canoe or kayak? Watch Rock/Creek paddling expert Sara Horne’s boating intro!
"Getting into paddling can be pretty confusing. There are a zillion different boat options, and it can be pretty tough to decide what kind of canoe or kayak is best for what you’d like to do. Do you need a sea kayak, a recreational kayak or a touring kayak? Do you want to run creeks with multiple whitewater rapids, or load up your boat with a weekend’s camping gear and paddle from island to island?"