In Stock Product Number: 29991
Paddlers looking for a uber stable, sporty, quick, easy to control, roll, and boof kayak should be seriously looking at this latest design by EJ/Knight. A very short package that is surprisingly fast, nimble, and just plain easy to paddle is the result of a very well thought out hull package for starters. It is as wide and flat as possible, while still allowing the paddler full edge control both on the water and on rocks.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Most maneuverable and shortest creeker - best for really technical creeking.
- Great companion for a playboater wanting a creeker that is easy to transition to.
- Best warranty in the business- easy to work with JK in case of a broken boat.
- Safest design for the body and also for remote trips as it is easy to fix if something breaks.
- Lightweight & High volume
- Uni-Shock Bulkhead
- Sure Lock Backband
- Super maneuverable
- Technical low volume creeking made easier and safer
- Lighter weight makes loading, carrying, and paddling easier and more comfortable
- Safer through better engineering with Uni-shock bulkhead and boat armor
- Great traveling creeker due to shortness.
- Most maneuverable creek boat
- Super stable
- A great beginner creek boat
Weight: 41 lbs 18.6 kg
Fit: Cockpit: 35″ x 20.5″- 89cm X 52cm
Dimensions: 7’ 4” x 26″ x 15.0” (LxWxH)
Volume: 76.5 gallons 289 lL
Max Capacity: 115-190 lbs 52-86 kg
Vendor ProductId: 2013 HERO
Review ProductId: 29991