Coosa Elite Kayak (no-sku-product)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26195
The Coosa Elite Kayak has been designed by professional kayak fisherman Drew Gregory, who worked with the Jackson Kayak architects to answer to the continually evolving needs of the kayak fisherman. Aside from excelling in lakes, ponds, inshore and most offshore settings, the Coosa is the first kayak to ever cater to the river angler… making it the first ever ALL water fishing craft!
- Elite Hi/Lo Seat that is removable
- Lockable bow and stern hatches that can store fishing rods up to 11ft
- Day hatch for accessories
- Adjustable foot pegs
- 23 inch wide, non slick standing platform
- Drag chain/anchor recess
- Rod stagers and flush mount rod holders
- Paddle stager and paddle holder
- Cup holder
- Tackle storage under seat
- Replaceable skid plate on keel
- Large tankwell with bungee
- Superlinear polyethylene hull
- Weight Capacity: 375lbs.
Made In USA
Weight: 63 lbs without seat
Dimensions: 11’3" x 31.5" (LxW), 23"
Vendor ProductId: ELITE
Review ProductId: 26195
Shopping for a canoe or kayak? Watch Rock/Creek paddling expert Sara Horne’s boating intro!
"Getting into paddling can be pretty confusing. There are a zillion different boat options, and it can be pretty tough to decide what kind of canoe or kayak is best for what you’d like to do. Do you need a sea kayak, a recreational kayak or a touring kayak? Do you want to run creeks with multiple whitewater rapids, or load up your boat with a weekend’s camping gear and paddle from island to island?"