4 Fun 2010 Super Linear Kayak (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 12766
The Jackson 4 Fun 2010 Super Linear Kayak is a solid freestyle river-runner for paddlers of all levels. Ideal for beginners to learn river running and playboating in one boat as well as first choice among Team JK hitting up the Niagra Gorge and other big water runs. Starting off with an incredible hull that combines stability, speed, looseness, and good river running, plus the sidewall, deck package that provides a wonderfully balanced vertical move boat, for squirting, cartwheels, loops, and all of the hard moves too.(AKA-playboating) Ample footroom, and leg room are designed for all day paddling.
- Beginners: ideal boat for learning the roll, and for a steep learning curve. Learn river running and playboating in one boat, have more fun on smaller water and be comfortable out there.
- Intermediate paddlers: Watch your playboating skills develop quickly as this boat is a joy to play in. Hit up harder rivers and feel confident.
- Expert boaters: First choice among Team JK hitting up the Niagra Gorge and other big water runs. The Fun series has also been used to win World Cup and USA Team Trials events!
- The new Hull shape keeps the bow from pearling for better surfing and river running.
- New sidewalls and deck improves cartwheels, loops, and other playboating moves.
- Rolls easier with new cockpit and sidewall shape.
- More footroom- fits a larger range of people.
- Lighter weight in 2011
- The hull is made from Superlinear, a metallocene-catalyzed polyethylene that is the whitewater industry standard. This stuff is super-strong and fairly easy to repair, in the unlikely event that you ever break it.
- A comfy, foam padded seat sits atop a welded-in plastic track. Simple and easy to adjust.
- Adjustable, contoured hip pads and backband, same as in the Elite version.
- Super Linear Fun Boats feature adjustable, cut-foam footblocks.
- WARRANTY: Three year limited warranty with hull replacement at no charge for the first year.
- Target Weight Range: 165 – 220 lbs
Made In USA
Weight: 34 lbs
Material: Cross-linked polyethelene
Dimensions: 6' 8� x 26.75� x 14.375 �
Volume: 61 3/4 gallons
Vendor ProductId: SUPER LINEAR
Review ProductId: 12766
Shopping for a canoe or kayak? Watch Rock/Creek paddling expert Sara Horne’s boating intro!
"Getting into paddling can be pretty confusing. There are a zillion different boat options, and it can be pretty tough to decide what kind of canoe or kayak is best for what you’d like to do. Do you need a sea kayak, a recreational kayak or a touring kayak? Do you want to run creeks with multiple whitewater rapids, or load up your boat with a weekend’s camping gear and paddle from island to island?"