Stinson B Running Shoe (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 28667
Hoka One One's maximally cushioned midsole offers superior protection, comfort and propulsion. The distinctive rockered geometry of Hoka shoes creates a platform for optimally efficient natural running mechanics. The oversized outsoles- which have twice the surface area of typical running shoes-provide for maximum stability, traction and connection to the ground.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- The midsole foam is 30% softer than used in traditional running shoes.
- Extra cushioning dissipates up to 80% of the shock associated with heel striking.
- Rockered midsole geometry and low heel-toe differential (only 4mm)
- Oversized midsole greatly reduces the rate of pronation and supination.
- Feather Light
- 15% lighter than most running shoes
- Best for cross training, road and trail running
Weight: 9 oz.
Vendor ProductId: 30405011034
Review ProductId: 28667
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hoka Stinson B Running Shoe (Men's):
my joints have never felt better. trail running and training was getting the best of me. with these guys you can fly down hill and not have to put so much pressure on your joints. These are truely worth the premium.