Stinson EVO Running Shoe (Men's)
Out of Stock Product Number: 29812
The men's Hoka One One Stinson B EVO Running Shoe has a maximally cushioned midsole which offers superior protection, comfort and propulsion. The distinctive rockered geometry of Hoka shoes creates a platform for optimally efficient natural running mechanics. The oversized outsoles- which have twice the surface area of typical running shoes- provide for maximum stability, traction and connection to the ground.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Midsole foam is 30% softer than the material used in traditional running shoes
- 2.5 times more volume than in most running shoes.
- Extra cushioning that dissapates up to 80%of the shock associated with heelstriking
- Allows for as much as 20mm of compression in the heel.
- Rockered midosle geometry and low 4mm heel-toe differential that encourages proper form by allowing a runner to easily strike the ground near the midfoot.
- Oversized midsole that greatly reduces the rate of pronation and supination by quickly stabilizing the movement of the foot upon impact with the ground.
- At only 9 oz. and 15% lighter than most running shoes, they make running more funn with less body fatigue.
- Reccomended for crosstraining, road and trail running for any distance.
- Engineered for maximum cushioning, comfort, protection and energy return
- Offers lightweight, nimble performance and uninhibited movement.
- Run more efficiently with less injury and a quicker recovery.
Weight: 9 oz
Vendor ProductId: 30106014
Review ProductId: 29812
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Comfortable light weight
- Light Weight
- A Bit Dorky Looking
- Longer Lasting
- Road running
- Trail running
These are supposed to be a hybrid for road and trail running. I have mostly used these on the roads while training for Ironman, got about 500 miles out of a pair. They were great. I am just starting to use my second pair on the trails and have mostly only used them on dry trails so far, so I haven't yet decided if the lugs are deep enough for wet winter trail running in the Northwest.
- Was this a gift?:
I have read so many positive reviews on the Hokas that I had to try them for myself. I will admit I was unsure of the looks of the shoe and was concerned about the extra material added. Let me say that I have been shocked at how great these shoes are! They are comfortable and light and I found my run times actually faster at 7 minute ando sub 7 minute miles on the road. I recently did a 10 mile trail run with 3500 feet of vertical gain and the only problem I had was on the descent when I rolled my left ankle.....I think I did not get the laces tight enough?
I would recommend these shoes.