Mafate 2 Trail Running Shoe (Men's) (out-of-stock)
Out of Stock Product Number: 26094
The men's Hoka One One Mafate 2 is designed for the most demanding off-road running and features a construction designed around grip and support.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Utilizes a 50% forward rockering profile to create a unique rolling motion.
- Provides a smooth, energy efficient stride transition from the heel strike through to the push off from the forefoot, allowing you to push ahead for optimum performance.
- Mafate 2 has 2.5 x the EVA volume of a normal running shoe which ensures high levels of impact absorption
- 330 g of true cushioning, for more efficient runs, with less injury and quicker recovery
Weight: 10.5 oz
Vendor ProductId: 30106012028
Review ProductId: 29810
Hoka One One trail running shoes are now available at Rock/Creek
"Rock/Creek Race Team member Randy Whorton was skeptical... he immediately took them out for a 20-mile run, followed by a hard 6-miler on the most technical trails in the Chattanooga area. Thrilled with the results to that point, he decided to wear them while running the Black Mountain 50k. Here's what he wrote after the race..."
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
- Long runs
Wanted to try some out, saw them on clearance and my size happened to be the last one available. Great for long hilly trails.
- Was this a gift?:
I'm a light runner (150lb), yet since I increased my weekly mileage over 50mi I was feeling pain in my (high) arch, especially on the heel. Going downhill was not fun, having to brake to reduce impact. I gave these Mafate 2 a try, and they work. I'm in fact using them also for my mid-week run on asphalt. On technical downhills I had to be careful not to twist my ankle, yet it's not too bad given how high the cushioing is. I also like the flat profile, meaning I can run on my toes better.