Mafate 2 Trail Running Shoe (Women's)
Product Number: 26095
The women's Hoka One One Mafate 2 is designed for the most demanding off-road running and features a construction designed around grip and support.
- Utilizes a 50% forward rockering profile to create a unique rolling motion.
- Provides a smooth, energy efficient stride transition from the heel strike through to the push off from the forefoot, allowing you to push ahead for optimum performance.
- Mafate 2 has 2.5 x the EVA volume of a normal running shoe which ensures high levels of impact absorption
- 330 g of true cushioning, for more efficient runs, with less injury and quicker recovery
Weight: 10.5 oz
Vendor ProductId: 20106012037
Review ProductId: 29811
Hoka One One trail running shoes are now available at Rock/Creek
"Rock/Creek Race Team member Randy Whorton was skeptical... he immediately took them out for a 20-mile run, followed by a hard 6-miler on the most technical trails in the Chattanooga area. Thrilled with the results to that point, he decided to wear them while running the Black Mountain 50k. Here's what he wrote after the race..."
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Excellent fit
- Most Comfortable
- Most comfortable shoes ev
- General Wearing
- Trail walking
These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I have arthritus in big toes, and even Keens don't always work for me. I can't believe how these have changed my life...I am able to be on my feet all day with nary a problem! Rock Creek shipped fast, the sale price was RIGHT and I will most assuredly buy on Rock Creek website in the future.
- Was this a gift?: