Mirage Sport Kayak
Product Number: 28695
Diverse groups and agendas demand diverse options, and the versatile Hobie Sport plays to all audiences. The key is its movable seat, which can be placed fore or aft to accommodate kayakers of all heights and ability levels. Hobie’s MirageDrive system is standard, and the boat’s stable design facilitates a variety of activities, from a leisurely afternoon pedal to a relaxing evening of catching zephyrs using the optional Sail Package.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Twist and Stow Rudder
- Adjustable High Back Padded Seat w/ Inflatable Lumbar Support
- Two-Piece Paddle w/ On-Hull Storage+Sail Mount
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Rear Cargo Area w/ Bungee® Tie Downs+
- 6” & 8” Twist and Seal Hatches (patent pending
- Revolutionary Propulsion System
- Hands-Free Kayaking
- Adjustable Mechanism Accommodates a Wide Range of Pedalers’ Heights
- Durable Construction of Injection-Molded Plastics and Stainless Steel Fittings
- Self-Cleaning Mechanism (Resists Wear from Sand and Other Particles)
- Easily Removable for Transport and Storage
Weight: MirageDrive: 6.6 lbs, Hull: 48 lbs
Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Fit: Capacity: 225 lbs, Crew: 1
Dimensions: Length: 9' 7", Width: 29.5"
Vendor ProductId: MIRAGESP13
Review ProductId: 28695