Guide 10 Plus Adventure Kit
Product Number: 31797
Our best selling kit is capable of charging your smartphone, GPS, iPod, or other hand-held device directly from the sun in 1-2 hours via the Nomad 7 Solar Panel. Or charge up the Guide 10 Plus battery pack and then recharge your phone later 1-3 times.
* This product does not qualify for shipping to all countries.
- Keep your power hungry phone juiced and ready to use.
- More Angry Birds! Power up your tablet for 25% longer.
- Never buy batteries again. Recharge AA or AAA batteries from sun.
- Small, light, and compact. Power up anywhere.
- Handy built-in LED flashlight to search your dark backpack or purse.
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel is rugged and portable. Pocket protects gear while charging.
- Kit Includes: Nomad 7 (7 watts) Solar Panel, DC adapter cable, USB cable, Solar Cable, Guide 10 Plus battery pack, 4 AA rechargeable batteries
- Charges from the following: Approx. Charge Time: , Any USB Power Source: 8-10 hours, GOAL ZERO Nomad 3.5 (solar port): 6-8 hours, GOAL ZERO Nomad 7 (solar port): 2-4 hours
- USB Guide 10 Plus Input: mini port 5V, 0.7A max (3.5W)
- Solar Port Guide 10 Plus Input: 6.5V, 1.5A max (7W)
- Guide 10 Plus Output: Batteries, 4 x AA or AAA** NiMH cells, USB: Standard Port 5.0V, 1.0A max (5W), Flashlight: 100mW white LED, 100+ hours*
- Battery Capacity: 10 Wh*, use only NiMH cells
- Lifespan: hundreds of cycles*
- Shelf Life: 12 months*
- Guide 10 Plus Weight w/Batteries: 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Guide 10 Plus Dimensions: 2.5 x 4 x 0.75 in (6 x 10 x 2 cm)
- Guide 10 Plus Warranty: 12 Month
- Guide 10 Plus Certifications: FCC and CE
- Guide 10 Plus Optimal Operating Temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- *When using GOAL ZERO NiMH rechargeable low self-discharge AA cells.
- **AAA Cells require an adapter, which is included with AAA battery purchase.
- Approx. Charge Time:GOAL ZERO Guide 10 Plus: 2-4 hours
- GOAL ZERO Guide 10 Plus: 2-4 hours, Cell phone, MP3 player: 1-3 hours, Smart phone, GPS, USB camera: 2-4 hours
- INPUTS: Solar Panel Rated Wattage: 7W, Cell Type: Monocrystalline, Open-circuit voltage: 6.5-7V, Converting Efficiency: 17-18%, Cell Area: 0.0394 m2
- OUTPUTS: USB Port: 5V, 1.0A max (5W), linear regulated, 12V Port: 13-15V, 0.2A max (3W), boost regulated, Solar Port (for Guide 10): 6-6.5V, 1.0A max (6W), not regulated
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Certifications: FCC and CE
- Optimal Operating Temp.: 0-120 F (-17-48 C)
Weight: Nomad 7: 0.8 lbs, Guide 10 Plus: 0.4 lbs
Dimensions: Nomad 7: 17x9x .1", Guide 10: 2.5x4x.75"
Vendor ProductId: 19010
Review ProductId: 31797
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I took this product on an 8 day backpacking trip in WY. It worked as expected. I used it to charge my cell phone. so i could take pictures and listen to music in the back country. I wish i would have not taken the extra battery pack because i could just hook my USB up to the solar panels and charge my phone directly it works faster than i expected at charging and its durable. I even rigged the solar panels to the top of my pack while hiking and charged while on the move. Worked awesome and will take it again minus the heavy battery pack, just to save some weight.
- Was this a gift?:
- Doesn't Do What It Promis
I was excited to think I would be able to take my electronics off the grid, and I was disappointed to discover I couldn't. The kit would not charge my iPhone 4S nor my eTrex GPS, so I guess I'm looking for something that will. The Goal Zero products look good, but beware of what they promise to deliver.
I returned my Adventure 10 for a refund.
- Was this a gift?: